ENJOY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

O Holy Night
God's Angels guided me through

brightening darkness; removing obstacles

to have seen me thus far

Secrets of the woods become secrets no more

For God has commanded me to share my experience

with those whom trust and don't

as the encounter would witness and stand

and show the greatness of our mighty Lord

God bless



*God's child*
*Koh Tiongwei*.
9-teen
24th February 1991
Christian


*Foot-track*

-All Saints (English Congregation) -Gongshang Primary 1.8, 2.8, 3.7, 4.7, 5.7, 6.7
-Ngee Ann Secondary 1e4, 2r4, 3r1,4r1
-TJC House Committee 16th ALPHA
-Anglican Diocese Youth Board Project Serve 2010

Loves
*♥Jesus♥ *
♥Fantastic Five
♥Caricatures
♥Alpha House Committee
♥Soothing music
♥Nature wonders
♥Outdoors
♥Traveling
♥Football[EPL]
♥Fascinating Facts
♥Cool Surprises
♥Cartoons [Pixar and Disney]


Dislikes
Jesus said,"Love your enemy."


Wishlist
*fallen star *
~Bicycle
~Backpack
~Tee
~Shades
~Laptop*
~Watch
~Happiness*



Tagboard





Old Stories
Song of the day: Celebrate Jesus celebrate Celeb...
SAILING THROUGH THE FOG UNCERTAINTY AND FEAR PREVA...
Once again, it's been a long while since the last ...
This will be a pretty short post, but I definitely...
It has been really long since I last posted an ent...
I've been so looking forward to this day, and I am...
Think about His love, think about His goodness Th...
Hello everybody! I guess that pretty much round up...
I am sad, not because my results are bad; not beca...
Hello humans, sorry for the stagnancy, but so much...





Past Grace
[Archives]
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011





Fellowship

Poiema
Ariel[p]
Charmaine[p]
Daphne[p]
DeQi[p]
Jeremy[p]
Jia En[p]
Jocylyn[p]
JoelPixel Icons at Ego Box
Jolyn

Serve 2010
Esther
Shaylen
Vanessa

House Committee
Calvin
CrystalPixel Icons at Ego Box
FangXiongPixel Icons at Ego Box
Hanle
Helena
KrystalPixel Icons at Ego Box
Lwin
MatPixel Icons at Ego Box
MeiYi
Nicholas Lau
PhayKeyPixel Icons at Ego Box
Sharron
ShiYanPixel Icons at Ego Box
Teck Kian
TeresaPixel Icons at Ego Box

Others
BaohuiPixel Icons at Ego Box
EeWen
Hui Yan
KC
Ping
Roy
WeiYi
XiaoHui

Pixel Icons at Ego Box=Love
Pixel Icons at Ego Box=F.F
[p]=poiemian
Pixel Icons at Ego Box=Alpha HC comrades





Praise the Lord









Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Many a time, I really hope that I might have had my laptop with me, or at least some devices which would have allowed me to post my keenest desire at the correct moment. Today especially, there were so many moments of intense feelings- those of nostalgia. For one reason or the other, I thought about my childhood, which undeniably was the favourite phase in my life- the kind of attitude I adopted back then (may be too heavy a term used for a 4 year-old kid, but oh well...), and in contrast with what I am going through today, the observation is inevitable. People change, more often that not, for the better (irregardless of what aspect, even if it means to become more despicable)- for some others, the nicer term we'd like to be better associated with would be grow. Then comes the question, how might I have grown? With a tinge of regret, and perhaps a lot more resentment, I lament the change I've had so naively forced myself to go through. In the past, I used to pridefully boast about my deliberate transformation from an introvert to an extrovert, but the repercussion is hitting back stronger than ever- it has backfired. As much as I would love to rediscover the old "me", I am, at the very least, glad and grateful for the salvation. This week at least, my resolution is still strong (and I would of course want it to last for as long as possible). I have been spending a lot more time with Daddy God and regardless of the lack of affirmation, the peace that entails is something which few can comprehend. An irony- how much more I've enjoyed my childhood than now, and yet I was yet to be saved back then. My only reason- faithful and merciful Daddy God knew me, cared for me, and loved me before I even knew Him! At random moments, I do feel nostalgic over a certain childhood desire. When I was a lot younger, I used to spend many Sunday mornings at home with my family- getting sunbathed in the living room; watching the standard Sunday morning television programmes; even weekly games with my Malay neighbor and my sister. Simplicity, and perhaps a lot less freedom (or rather options as to what we can do), but the contention that I derived from such has lasted til even today. I longed for such extended breaks again- the primary school holidays I spent in Malaysia; even last year's trip to Hong Kong. How distant is that? During the 10 minutes break in between lessons today, I had a power nap which felt like it had lasted for a few hours. During which, I had a dream of which many people were inside. Faith, Xiao Ping etc. Only then I realise, much of the memories are gradually being lost because time nowadays does not permit us to go and think about the past. Indulgence in the beautiful and sweet memories is becoming a luxurious activity. We ought to look back a lot more- the days in primary school, in kindergarden, with the family, with the slightly more distant relatives. Those were the days, and those were the time- from which we've grown and gotten shaped up to what we might be today.

Posted by Judah at 11/10/2010 02:35:00 AM