ENJOY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

O Holy Night
God's Angels guided me through

brightening darkness; removing obstacles

to have seen me thus far

Secrets of the woods become secrets no more

For God has commanded me to share my experience

with those whom trust and don't

as the encounter would witness and stand

and show the greatness of our mighty Lord

God bless



*God's child*
*Koh Tiongwei*.
9-teen
24th February 1991
Christian


*Foot-track*

-All Saints (English Congregation) -Gongshang Primary 1.8, 2.8, 3.7, 4.7, 5.7, 6.7
-Ngee Ann Secondary 1e4, 2r4, 3r1,4r1
-TJC House Committee 16th ALPHA
-Anglican Diocese Youth Board Project Serve 2010

Loves
*♥Jesus♥ *
♥Fantastic Five
♥Caricatures
♥Alpha House Committee
♥Soothing music
♥Nature wonders
♥Outdoors
♥Traveling
♥Football[EPL]
♥Fascinating Facts
♥Cool Surprises
♥Cartoons [Pixar and Disney]


Dislikes
Jesus said,"Love your enemy."


Wishlist
*fallen star *
~Bicycle
~Backpack
~Tee
~Shades
~Laptop*
~Watch
~Happiness*



Tagboard





Old Stories
For 3 weeks, we've been talking about temptation d...
At some point of time, this may seem like a weird ...
Many a time, I really hope that I might have had m...
Song of the day: Celebrate Jesus celebrate Celeb...
SAILING THROUGH THE FOG UNCERTAINTY AND FEAR PREVA...
Once again, it's been a long while since the last ...
This will be a pretty short post, but I definitely...
It has been really long since I last posted an ent...
I've been so looking forward to this day, and I am...
Think about His love, think about His goodness Th...





Past Grace
[Archives]
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011





Fellowship

Poiema
Ariel[p]
Charmaine[p]
Daphne[p]
DeQi[p]
Jeremy[p]
Jia En[p]
Jocylyn[p]
JoelPixel Icons at Ego Box
Jolyn

Serve 2010
Esther
Shaylen
Vanessa

House Committee
Calvin
CrystalPixel Icons at Ego Box
FangXiongPixel Icons at Ego Box
Hanle
Helena
KrystalPixel Icons at Ego Box
Lwin
MatPixel Icons at Ego Box
MeiYi
Nicholas Lau
PhayKeyPixel Icons at Ego Box
Sharron
ShiYanPixel Icons at Ego Box
Teck Kian
TeresaPixel Icons at Ego Box

Others
BaohuiPixel Icons at Ego Box
EeWen
Hui Yan
KC
Ping
Roy
WeiYi
XiaoHui

Pixel Icons at Ego Box=Love
Pixel Icons at Ego Box=F.F
[p]=poiemian
Pixel Icons at Ego Box=Alpha HC comrades





Praise the Lord









Friday, December 10, 2010

Sentimental

So often, we feel like we've gone through a lot in our lives when we've only lived through barely 2 decades of the smoothest moments; So often, we feel that we are so competent to handle anything in life when the toughest we've ever come across was only the likes of contractual commitment.
Then at some point in time, we have some revelations. The concept of time is a big mystery, one that deals with so much relativity. Few months of bliss can flit by in a blink of an eye, but a minute of anxiety or sorrow has to be cursed and dreaded upon just for it to move a little. Those, are present.
Future holds too much uncertainty for us to comprehend. Things in the past, of which I am me. I am who I am because of whatever that might have happened eons ago, deliberate or not.
Today I learnt. The significance of truthfulness and sincerity in a relationship- 2 decades could equate to the deep understanding of an individual, but could also mean the deliberate building up of an illusion/facade to hide/deceive. I have always thought so, but today gave me a new insight- some part of which conflicted badly with the impression already in place. Half-trust.
Many a times I choose not to choose. Naively, I was convinced that as long as that decision does not belong to me, I'd have nil responsibility regardless of how things might turn out to be- especially so if the result is a bad one. Naive? Perhaps. Shirking responsibility? More likely. How and why in the world are more and more people adopting the easy way out? Thank God He has been very gracious to me- til now in those instances where I choose not to choose, He chose well in place of me. Like today- I felt that I could help, but I felt like doing something else, yet when I was told not to help I felt bad, so in the end I was told to help. (sometimes life really need not be so complicated- I obviously knew what was the right thing to do, and even more so what I wanted to do). The takeaway- the shedding of new lights to the character of a certain individual (my father), the reality of mishap (especially when we are amongst elderly), the willingness to contribute even if it means to only be there.

Posted by Judah at 12/10/2010 05:28:00 PM